Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: 2018-19 NBA
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 10:59 AM   #60
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Fultz is not a lottery pick, he's a guy who has to humble himself and play a role in the NBA, or go to China and be an all-star type.

Philly picked a 'trap' and not a 'trip'.

... They didn't trade Saric. Good.

Westbrook has 2 things over this guy Fultz; electric talent, and relentless willpower.

You can watch the college film of Fultz, and most of his highlights are little-man-dunks, or beating a scrub(who would never make the NBA) off the dribble.

I didn't watch much college basketball that season, but I'm sure he was valuable and fun to watch, - but you have to be able to look at that as a professional talent scout - and question whether those advantages will translate to the NBA.

I'm glad there are bad draft picks and bad trades. Just like I'm glad there are bad favorites.

He's got to be a humble hustling role player. He's not a guy you give a sneaker to. Picking him in the lottery or even the first round pretty much dooms him to being handicapped by his ego and his false sense of a star role entitlement.
They did trade Saric.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most