Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 09:51 PM   #7377
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Good god that is such trumpian reasoning. You are making excuses for killing people like me (I'm much ,much, older than 22) when I was in the 20-22 age range, I was in Korea, stationed 10 miles south of the dmz. My life was as important to me then as it is now.
I was going to qualify my comment by stating of course any deaths are bad but figured only an idiot would quibble. Thank you for making my thoughts come to fruition.

And I thank you for your service. My father served in Korea. I toldhim once that I read in history class that US troops came close but never made it to the Yalu River. My fathers retort was "I pissed in the Yalu River." So history books are sometimes fake news. He said he could see tons of Chinese troops on the other shore and he said they all had to get out asap, must have been real scary.

Last edited by RunForTheRoses; 10-07-2020 at 09:55 PM.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)