Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:26 PM   #21
win

Spicemaster,

Appreciate your polite responses to a mostly hostile audience.

I am definitely one of the many who has been very unhappy with most of the changes that Twinspires has implemented through the years. To mention a few:

- Replacing a good website that had an exceptional wagering interface with ones that everyone seems to hate (especially me).
- Making it impossible to bulk download multiple Bris data files even though they're paid for. It now takes forever to download them.
- Discontinuing SuperTote and any other options for odds and probables that a lot of cappers used with their homemade spreadsheets.

Your company seems to totally ignore the preferences of it's customer base.

Even though I much prefer the old Youbet Wager Pad Pro (which according to your support staff, can no longer be reinstalled ever since I lost it with a Win 10 upgrade), I will say that the latest Wager Interface is much improved over the pathetic one that your company was pushing onto us until just recently.

The wager pad can now be seen without a lot of scrolling and most important to me, is the "keep picks" option which allows serial race bets to be submitted, modified, and then resubmitted without always starting over.

Not sure about the logging out issue which Thaskalos writes about. Before I pretty much stopped using Twinspires, it used to drive me crazy too. In trying the site on Sunday, it did not seem to log me out. Hopefully, that's fixed too.

Still the website is way too busy. A simple well thought out site it is not. The Amwager site, though not perfect, is a vastly superior wagering interface.

However, since there has been some improvement recently, could you pass along a couple of more suggestions?

One nice feature available in the Youbet Classic, and Wager Pro, was that if you clicked on a horse's name, besides the breeding stats (which are still there), you had the horse's history of races and workouts (still available) and also a link to the race chart for each race. Presently, you can get the race replay, but not the race chart. Would appreciate having an option to get the race chart.

Also, it would be nice if your account balance was displayed on screen (maybe as an option), without having to click the "Balance" button which very unsubtly brings up the "deposit" option which is way too easy to accidentally click (I'm sure intentionally).

Thanks for listening.
win is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)