Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #37
Charli125

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Yes, I am the figure maker and had some input on the design. The color coding, for example, was a staple of my program.
I didn't know you were involved. Knowing that will cause me to take another look. I've been a beta tester since the beginning and was most excited about figures to compare foreign horses. Personally, I found it a bit unclear, and I shared those thoughts during testing.

I think the pace projector is very good and tends to be accurate, it's just that for me, it usually matches what I project, so it didn't save me time on my handicapping. For someone who's visual though, I could see it being a great asset.

The pp's are much more simplified and clear than others I've seen, and I'm a big fan of that. I use custom pp's that come out of jcapper, so I only supplement my handicapping process with regular pp's. I don't have need for a lot of the information, and these pp's showed me just the right amount.

It is still being improved, so I don't have any final verdict, but I definitely like it much better than other PP's out there in the market. Not sure if I find enough added value to add it to my arsenal, but if I was playing with bris or equibase pp's, I would switch in a heartbeat.

There are certainly some very smart, very good horseplayers involved, even more so now that I know CJ is involved. That's enough for me to keep an eye on the improvements and see how the finished product comes out.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)