Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 10:03 AM   #36
Gerard02

Thumbs up

I’m still learning the program. I’ve made tons of mistakes. I watch the videos every chance I get. The VCP line has been my strong point, so far. I was banging out triples in the early part of getting the program, but ignored the bankroll part of the video and dumped lots of money chasing triples. I’ve caught my mistake and look for juicy triples and don’t chase as much. My wagering is still weak.
Yesterday, I played a few triples at Parx and Finger
Lakes that looked good and got chopped. I was down $100 by the 5th races. A VCP at 30-1 and a decent exacta turned a disaster into an acceptable loss of $33.
I’d love to start smashing the triples, again, but I’ll take those VCP horses any day to save me or get me ahead. I’ve stopped trying to figure why they win. The computer does the work, so I’ll bet them. I’m having fun with it. That’s the main thing, and I can play more tracks without as much work like I did with my hand held computer. Good luck with your program. Win big!
Gerard02 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)