Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 06:09 AM   #12
BroadwayJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Hi Gerard,

Do you happen to be a member of the "Wizards Forum"? I you are buying the full data plan you should be. I have been leading a live discussion called Saturday Roundtable Live Discussion the last few weekends via Microsoft Teams. It's normally been from 11:30AM to 12:30PM EST on Saturdays. This is a good place to see what some of the guys are looking for when they do first pass on the days races and its a great place to ask questions.
I will post the link to this weeks meeting on the Wizards Forum probably on Thursday.

Im always happy to meet another time to try and answer questions you may have, but keep in mind, I am no Michael Pizzolla, that man is an expert! He is great about answering emails and questions promptly if you shoot him an email as well.

Funny, this year, my win bets are not doing so hot and it's been my exacta wagering that is keeping me afloat. You are welcome to shoot me a PM here or an email at mhaney0423@gmail.com

Best,

Matt H
Nice going Matt ...good to see people taking the initiative and helping others

MikeGerogeJoe
BroadwayJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)