Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 11:15 AM   #7
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by geroge.burns99 View Post
Thanks for chiming in guys......

The only thing I don't care for in VC is that there is no outputs for data mining..
I might be wrong about that....
I like to analyze numbers but VC is only a screen program for user to make decisions..

I'm doing much better , and I'm sure this goes for any program , when I play races that I determined that the favorite is "vulnerable" ....

this type of playing restricts the wandering and wasting of money..

Mike
Hi Mike,

I too used to love to play with data, until I realized that by doing that I was losing time to do the other things I like to do, with no real improvement to my bottom line.

Vulnerable favorites are subjective, Valuecapper puts them all in one portfolio and then its up to you to decide if you really think they are vulnerable. But it makes it so much quicker to have all of those races pre sorted for you in one place. I can often make a decision with just a glance.

Everyone has their own way of approaching this game, which is the beauty of it, or else we'd all be betting the same horses! Glad to hear you are doing well with HTR, that was a good program for me as well, basically what it came down to is I absolutely hated how the pp's were displayed in there, it was basically unreadable to me. But I did have real good results with the robot, although that's been years ago.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)