Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 01:58 PM   #11
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
So many people know about every maiden that wins with a very fast figure their owners often get calls from prospective buyers. It's important information, but imo it's practically useless to value oriented bettors unless you have a reason to not like one of them (bias aided etc..) or know a situation where they tend to disappoint going forward.

I have no view on the horse you mentioned, but like you I way prefer to follow horses I have reason to think are capable of running faster than they shown so far.
So, slow horses have much more room to improve than fast ones. Great info. Maybe CJ can tell us how many slow maiden breakers on dirt win Graded Stakes on dirt for every ten fast ones that do the same. My guess is it's less than one.

Maybe if you actually thought about some of the crap you post instead of equivocating on everything and tailoring your opinions to the posters in a thread, you would at least occasionally post something of value. Maybe.
the little guy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)