Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 03:35 AM   #47
proximity

day 2: tommy korman owes proximity $39?? (spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch!!)

ok poker fans we are back in exciting las vegas for day number two of the action!!

we kickoff the gambling with aaron nola and the phillies as underdogs against the powerful redsox. i venture over to the pink bird (flamingo) to try to enjoy some blackjack while watching the game out of the corner of my eye. the game goes on forever. the blackjack, unfortunately does not as i'm pounded without mercy from the opening card. quickly down almost $300 i wave the white flag. remember.... blackjack is never the answer.

i take a break from the gambling and walk around the strip some. nola has indeed shut down the redsox but he gets no help from the offense and boston ties the game when herrera butchers a play in center. finally in the 13th boston puts me out of my misery and i venture back over to the pink bird to kick off the poker action with some 2/4 limit.

these players are actually pretty competitive for the flamingo. one guy even looks like james caan. i was at the bathroom during this hand but here is some game footage:

free upvote to anyone who knows what that is at 2:10.

i'm not doing a lot but eventually flop trip dimes with T8 from the big blind. i get a lot of action on the flop and still do when the case dime falls on the turn!!

not the best day overall but at least a positive start to the poker!!

game +39 (flamingo 2/4)
trip +39 (1-0)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)