Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 05:27 PM   #279
MutuelClerk

It amazes me how inept these parties are and how people still defend them. The Dems took over and shot themselves in the foot. Shocking. So when the Republican's have them down they decide to let Catholics rule the day and they over turn abortion. As mid terms near the Republican's let the Dems back in this thing. The MAGA extreme part of the Republican's was always a hinderance. And it's being called out as the election nears. I'm guessing the Republican genius strategy will be to hope the Dems somehow shoot themselves in the foot again. Possible 40%? Yes I'm well aware the extreme part of the Democratic party is scary. They would be wise to hush them the next few months. But wise and Dems don't often walk hand in hand. Republican's also need to realize President Trump playing the victim time after time doesn't fly. Hard to feel sorry for a ego manic born on the third base. Yes, pre pandemic he wasn't bad. But he felt the need to be on TV every day with the updates and bleached himself to the bench.

One last thought. These parties tell us they can't get along. I feel the reason is lobbying. They don't argue a position they really feel. They want to keep the money they taken. End lobbying. Stop the divisive grandstanding. I'll step off my pedestal, gingerly these days. Off to Kentucky Downs hoping the rain lessens with a stop in Bardstown. Bourbon run.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)