Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:36 PM   #9854
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Fine! You disagree. And I'm ready to prove you wrong. How much do you want to lose?
I already said I disagree. But no no pigs in a poke. What are the parameters of the terms your bet?

Or film a window breaking before a hammer striking it. I will accept experimental evidence if it is clearly documented. Once again none of your typical boxcarian word games.

I seem to remember PA won't allow bes of this type so you may have to spring your ridiculous pig in a poke without any monetary returns. So I will bet you can not PROVE your nonsense.

You lose, you never post on any religious ( or religion) thread.
I lose and I will do the same. Besides if you can really prove it, Scientific American and dozens of science journals will fill your pockets.

Or even better open a betting both in VEGAS. Claim to know the outcomes of every race before it is run. Which appears to be the essence of your brag.

Last edited by hcap; 02-24-2019 at 06:38 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)