Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:05 AM   #75
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimal2 View Post
I also keep track of my bets with TS. Used to be able to sort by win, exacta, trifecta, etc. in new version no can do.
Their newest "improvement" is that now you cannot pull up, or view, your cancelled wagers.

I was always able to do that in the past. They disappeared from my wagers on Saturaday, so I called in.

(the funny part is that it didn't happen til half way thru the day on Sat......TS chooses the oddest times, like the busiest days, to have their software changes take effect. That alone I find hysterically funny).

Now, if you cancel a wager, it is as if it never existed in the first place. No "red colored" wagers listed at all. And no way to see or find them..

Which is really bad if you ask me. (I once made a wager and accidentally cancelled it, and it won.). I just like to SEE them (even if it's to beat myself over the head). But I also look them over at end of day to see how my thought process was and why it was good or bad.

Now any wager you cancel will be disappeared the moment you cancel it. With no record at all.

So you have to keep track of your own cancelled wagers on a piece of paper now, if you have any interest at all in seeing them, that is.

As for Legacy Classic, which I am sometimes still able to use, that will go away in full last day of December. That is the day that Adobe officially ends support of Flash Player

So, up til now, I *could* still use TS TV while in Legacy Classic mode. Using Chrome, I could still go into my settings and "enable" Flash.

That ability goes away completely on Dec. 31st. In IE as well as MS Edge as well as Chrome. There will be no way to enable it.
For those using Mozilla Firefox, Firefox version 84 will be the final version to support Flash. Firefox version 85 (release date: January 26, 2021) will ship without Flash support, and there will be no setting to re-enable Flash.

Last edited by clicknow; 12-07-2020 at 02:18 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)