Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 12:47 PM   #66
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
Sounds like everyone hit this bet between message boards and twitter....who knew it was that easy

It just shows how hard the game is, and how gullible the average player/customer is considered to be.

I think that fellow PA member 'Teach' was the only guy I saw specify the 5 before the race. Teach wisely went five deep in a leg that required depth, and was very sharp to pick the winner (I went six deep, and did not have him!). Teach posted a winning ticket for about $1,600 or possibly less with an ABC system. Not sure, but I may(or may not) have seen some 'All' for the last leg with Facebook friends, although I don't believe anyone happened to post a winning ticket in that small sample.
I gave Teach some congrats, and he deserves a lot more congrats for those picks. He is a regular poster in the selections section. Selections board can get quiet at times.

After the race, I was amazed that some touted the as their Top Selection!!
Glad they recouped some $ for what must be miserable other 364d/yr with a system that picks that horse on top...

I can't knock anyone who earns income as a tout. At least not as a man. More power to anyone who can earn a living or additional income in this game.

In serious handicapping/horseplaying discussion, there is really no place for redboarding.

A Vic Stauffer gets a pass in a situation like this. He's paid his dues, and we know he's simply proud of a score on a clever ticket. Maybe he's been waiting to go all-in on Madame Uno since he handicapped the Paco Lopez race @ Belmont? Or maybe this was one of some 25 tickets? It was a sharp play.

For 'ordinary' players, or someone who wants to sell me something, you have to post before the race for any credit.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 01-29-2018 at 12:55 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)