Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 04:26 PM   #8490
Greyfox

I just received this intriguing e mail from a relative this morning.
He found it on Facebook.
I thought it might be of value in this thread.
With what is going on in the world these days Heaven could end up a ghost town??

My name is God.

You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 seconds of your time with Me today. Don't pray, just praise. Today, I want this message to go across the world before midnight. Will you help?

Please do not delete it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything & pass it on. Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding? Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God? Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at? Please forward this to all your friends. 80%
of you won't. God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the Day of Judgment.

When one door closes, God opens two. If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone... Forward if God's been good to you! God has been very good to me; He has given me wonderful family, great friends, great health for the most of my life and so much
more!

THANK YOU LORD!
AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN

» Advertisement