Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:24 AM   #48
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
You're right Draft Dodgin' Donny never does anything wrong.My apologies.Sorry to besmirch your hero.
Another childish Trump hater who needs to move the goal line when things don't go their way. Says a lot about your ability to debate -- or, your lack thereof.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft as well. And he spent that time protesting the war in Vietnam -- in Russia for christ sakes! But it didn't stop him from becoming a grifter, a serial rapist, a multiple sex offender and a disbarred, disgraced and impeached president, now did it??

Another draft dodger that the lunatics and media just seem to love is Joe Biden. He took 5-6 deferments to avoid the draft -- using 'pulmonary' issues as his excuse. Later on, Biden was bragging that he was a legendary track and field star in school. You can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Bill Clinton was a personal sleazeball.But a much better President than Trump ever was or will be. Happy now?
Bill Clinton raped multiple women. Got that. Clinton raped multiple women. And all you can say is that he's just a sleazeball?? What a joke. Shame on you.

BTW, only fools, political and business illiterates, hate Trump lunatics, and worse, ever think Bill Clinton was a better president than Donald Trump.

Quote:
You still haven't answered my question about Buttigeig. You certainly don't have to.I won't hold it against you.
I did answer your question. You just didn't like my answer. Here it is:

Quote:

Not in the least.

I do dislike both phonies and identity politics and the Mrs. Mayoress is a prime example of both. ...
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)