Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #25
Gerard02

I give credit to Rs, as well. He called it. I have learned quite a bit reading these threads. Many of you guys know your stuff. One word of advice. Be gracious in victory as you would be in defeat. Remember, no one wins them all. I banged the Derby, but with knowledge I picked up here and what I knew over many years. I've seen some guys cut into each other, and it's disturbing that snipes are taken, but I've seen it before at the track. Guess, it comes with the territory. I would think if a guy shoots his mouth off, claiming to be the know it all handicapper and kicking those around, loses, he deserves a pop back. In most cases here, it seems many of you are cordial with each other and good with sharing general information. Let's look towards the Belmont and crushing it together. Good hunting, boys.
Gerard02 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most