Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #13
beertapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli125
They definitely have an issue with field size, but hopefully the low takeout will increase handle, which will increase purses, which should help field size.

I can't really speak on cheating and disregard for the betting public as I don't follow them closely, and have always been very well taken care of by the entire staff there.

I know they're concerned about field sizes and pool sizes though, so I'm glad to see them concerned about the same things I am. I specifically mentioned how it was hard to play any serious money into the pools because they were so low, and they understood and mentioned how they were hoping to increase handle via the low takeout and increased advertising. I also pointed them to the Balmoral takeout decrease and showed how it wasn't until year 2 that the track started making more money. I really think they've made the decision to try to revive their track and I hope it works.

On a side note, I hit the late Pick4, so I had a wonderful day!
congrats !! and thanks for the update..
beertapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)