Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 05:32 PM   #11
MJC922

You can certainly flag anomalous. Anyone who is in fact able to make money at this game is surely a master of it and in several areas.

Edit: You asked how, well for me in this example I'd use a custom function in VBA / Excel. I suspect you're liking a few things here, you might like that the horse finished on the board, was the only one in the first flight that was on the board as all of the other first flight horses finished in the rear half, the horse also lost the lead and regained it. You could even add the odds in as another input/parameter because maybe the first flight contained lower odds horses. That might strengthen some early pace assumptions a little anyway. No reason why you can't include times, vs par times and process all tracks to solidify it even more, even if it's just for replay follow-ups IMO, it doesn't necessarily have to be an automatic next out spot play or something like that.

Last edited by MJC922; 04-16-2024 at 05:47 PM.
MJC922 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)