Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ponypicker
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 12:41 PM   #14
wiretowire68

Sticking up for Dave

Dave and I and my name is Chuck and I am from Toronto, Ontario. Canada. I do not necessarily agree with everything Dave says but is that not what healthy debate and respecting opinions of people and others on such a wonderful form to ask questions, learn from people and give opinions.

I know Dave is business man and has a vast amount of experience in the betting world. I have become a friend and in a short period of time, the man reads, he listens to your opinion and have spoken to him face to face via zoom and first and foremost he is busy running a business and like any business he like anybody continues to try and reinvent his ideas and he is probably a very busy man building a new software for his clients and whomever is interested. I learned a lot from him and I have been a player for 20 years and I started out as just a stupid gambler reading the racing form.

I wanted to learn how to understand pace, so I read Brohammer and I read Sartin, but Dave taught me another way to do pace ratings. I am not kissing his ass but the man is always willing to help and he is a teacher. I have spoken to him personally and always remember like texting or messages, it never conveys the real person until you actually speak with them in person.

I like to learn and maybe I am dumb but I do know just from talking to him, he listens and he gives his opinion and advice, there is no malice involved, he is successful and he knows how to code and design and more than likely if he does not get back to you because he is busy running his business and designing new work for his clients. So, to say he disappears, just an opinion but it is a careless statement.

Everyone on here loves the game of horse racing despite the crooked flaws ingrained but the world would be a hell of lot better if people in general just work on being nice to one another... there is an old saying that I learned after a failed marriage. All you have to say is "We agree to disagree" holding grudges and judgements on here is not the purpose of the forum. It is to discuss the game, give opinions, take a look at controversial issues and give opinions, personal insults are not necessary, everybody has their jealousies and their experiences in the game. Again, not ass kissing but more or less an "OPINION" and if you are not sure, why do you not ask him? My guess is he will tell you... and if you know who he is? he is also trying to teach but he is also a business man selling his concepts. Is that not part of the "American way"

Chuck
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.