Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #18
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
There's no superiority. Chad Brown is doing the same thing with turf horses. So how would that be possible if California horses are so amazingly superior?

Now, I do think it is fair to take these differences into account when evaluating the strength of races. It is pretty obvious, for instance, that a horse sweeping through the California winter 3 year old stakes is probably beating top competition these days, as is a grass star sweeping through the New York turf Grade I's. But this is cyclical, at some point a top conditioner of 3 year olds or a big time horse will bubble up in New York, and the California horses will get their butts kicked.
Its socal dirt
NY turf

to me they are at different levels for the last few years, the amount of shipping and wins in big races has kind of proven that out.

If had some money I would buy some well bred under achieving turf horses from so so barns on the east coast and send them to guys like D'Amato and on the west coast.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most