Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Learning
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #12
Stillriledup
Veteran

Being able to handicap many hours using paper and video, and being able to properly invest money to take advantage of your opinions is another huge factor. When you have all that stuff together and you have your 10,000 'chunks' you're ready for the final piece of the puzzle which is probably the hardest part....that is determining which races to bet and which races to skip.

Being able to skip a race after saying to yourself "i think i have a small edge here, i feel i know enough about this race that my play would be a long run winning bet, but only by a little bit, this is not one of my primo plays, its just a play that i THINK is slightly above the Mendoza line".

Personally, i've found that i'm better off skipping the 'small edge' races and just concenrating larger bets on the races i really like.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)