Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #85
cardinalsfan

RPM WORSE THAN EVER - ONE PERSON'S OPINION

RPM has been on a tear in taking other people's systems and then programming and selling them as their own. I recognized one such system on their website as actually being a system called "The Right Stuff". I can tell by the numbers in abbreviations used. I have used this system for over twenty years (with many if my own modifications) and can see from their advertising screen shots that it us NOT PROGRAMMED CORRECTLY! I actually handicaped and played several of the races shown on their website and their numbers are just plain wrong.

Maybe you actually have agreements with the original authors and the stories told are to to sell the system, so to speak. That's between you and the original authors. But the reason nobody buys your stuff is because the programming is ABSOULUTELY HORENDOUS. No offense to Mr. Z, but c'mon... GET IT RIGHT! How about a little quality control???? Maybe actually compare you the results of your work to the original system?????????

The last system I purchased RPM was 10 years ago. I stopped buying because the workout RPM provided did not match the actual results the system - not even remotely. TOTALLY MADE UP! Some of us have back issues of the Daily Racing Form, ya know?

RPM started out as a legitimate business with some legitimately good material way back in the day. Frankly, they're becoming the modern-day Mike Warren and Norris Stauss (you young folk, look it up).I'm calling RPM and Dave Powers out because they have lost all respect for serious AND casual horseplayers. Certainly they can do better!!!!!!!

Last edited by cardinalsfan; 06-19-2017 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Misspellings and grammar goofs.
cardinalsfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement