Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #16
melman

Ray---I bet your favorite title among those listed is "Beating the Races with a Computer". Well Bobby Z and I are NOT having any of that. I have us listed as the strong morning line chalk to defeat you computer geeks. Of course what I know about computers is, you hit the button to startup, type in your account number and password, then "select track" and hit the submit button.

I think your layout of "rules" in quite fair. It's not like Tioga is racing six days a week and causing hardship for people to play along. Hope we can get at least five or six at the min. Pretty sure LottaKash and his "team" will play along. Wiilphorse lives right near Tioga so he will be in. I think tone3 is another who lives up that way. Opening card has quite a few trot races so I am already to consult with my Vegas "Trotting Maven" one Mr Toemaster.
melman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)