Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Brexit vote
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #100
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
Does being an imbecile ensure you're wrong about everything to do with Drumof?

"You are an idiot. He sees Scots celebrating, so where is that wrong? And the Scots' votes were part of the Great Britain votes, and collectively they did "take their country back" from being ruled by the EU."

He was in Scotland.
He had no clue that they voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU.
He likely saw people from England- not Scotland and made his uninformed statement.
Because of it however, "Collectively", the Scots may decide to leave England! That'll help England's stability.

"You are just so petty that you look for the tiniest little opening to criticize him. "
Again- stop gobbling.

"Again, stupid and petty. Guess what? Some people can walk and chew gum at the same time though I'm sure that's too complex for you. There is no reason whatsoever that he shouldn't be attending to his business when he can during this campaign, just like politicians are expected to actually do their jobs when they're campaigning. Moron."

What's apparently far too complex for you (but fully understandable as a Trump drooler) is that politicians must be at arms length from their own financial vested interests & companies. They must especially do so and have the appearance of doing so in a democracy, when they are running for most political offices- let alone President of the United States.
Trump clearly doesn't get this.
Nor do you- you clown!

"I heard what he said because I actually watched it, contrary to you. He didn't say he hadn't looked into it. "

No, I just copied his printed Twitter quote. And this- "Early in June, Mr. Trump did not even know what Brexit referred to, and as recently as Wednesday, he said that his opinion on the referendum was insignificant because he had not been following the issue closely."

"Nor did he need to say it had "obvious tsunami of economic and political consequences" just because you think so. He thinks it's a great move, just as I think it's a great move. So bite us."

Oooohhh... "Bite us" Are you in Grade 4 or 5. "Us"? Have you taken over Lewandowski's job?

Keep gobbling those Drumpf "great moves"! Neither he, nor you have the slightest understanding of the United Kingdom or Europe.
Kookies, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this further to you.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)