Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 07:44 PM   #96
Spicemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Another thing, Spicemaster:

I used to watch the replays of the races late into the night...but I can't do that anymore. Now, at about 3:30 AM, all the prior replay information gets shut off, and only the NEXT day's races are referenced on the site. I am accessing the replays by way of the "Handicapping" tab of the interface. Am I doing it wrong?
This is what I received from our Support Team on your replays question and they suggested a couple of options:

This is likely tied to the daily tote switchover - you can access previous days by going to Bet Now>Results & Replays, then selecting the desired date with the Calendar button in the top right, and finding the track and race you wish to view in the list that populates once the date is selected. Once you pick the track and race, there will be a button that says “VIDEO” near the top right, and that will give you the replay.

Alternatively, you can go to any race which offers video, then click the button to pop out the video located next to Results tab on program view, and then once the popup loads, you can switch the selector at the top from “Live” to “Replay” and then use the Calendar icon on the left side to select the date, then select the track and race number in the respective drop down menus.
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)