Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 07:40 PM   #95
Spicemaster

thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I am seeing the same thing, but the wagering pad is smaller and to the right side of the page, because I am watching the video of the races on the left. And when I checkmark a betting selection on the smaller wager pad, a flap opens up from the bottom of the page which blocks out the wager pad almost entirely...making it very difficult for me to continue with the rest of my betting sequence. With the old interface...we could watch the video and also bet on another race at the same time. How can you do that from the page that you are showing me above?
thaskalos, attached is what I see when selecting video....was yours a full field and blocked off a horse or two?

The other option I see is to click the video tab above the bet tab off and break the video out in a separate window to put it wherever you want it by clicking on the video breakout tab on the main bar, just below the post time.

Hope it helps...

I'll ask about the replays - honestly, never heard of that request before!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Video.JPG (173.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Video II.JPG (169.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Video Breakout.JPG (41.0 KB, 17 views)
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement