Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 06:38 PM   #92
Spicemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
After letting my account lapse for several months, I decided to fund it again yesterday...and I started wrestling with their new interface today. Whenever I attempted to place an exotics wager using their new wager tab on the right of the webpage, as soon as I clicked on my first betting selection, a flap documenting my wager would open up from the bottom of the page which covered up almost the entire wager pad...making it impossible for me to proceed with the rest of my bet. the only way I could finish my bet sequence was by carefully scrolling down and viewing the betting choices one horse at a time...and this while using a desktop computer with a 24" monitor. My question is...does anyone here know if this infuriating wager tab could be modified into a workable kind...or should I let my account lapse again?

Does it take geniuses to realize that a wagering company shouldn't make the betting process as difficult as possible for the customer?
thaskalos, please help me understand where you are seeing this flap. On desktop here is what I see when making my first selection. Are you someplace different?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exotics.JPG (136.5 KB, 38 views)
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)