Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Actor
Librocubicularist

Favorite Kubrick lines

Spartacus
Batiatus: (to man carrying umbrella)Sun’s over there. (to guard)I have to pay these people.

Lolita
Quilty: (after being shot by Humbert) I could fix for you to attend executions. How would you like that? Just you there, nobody else, just watching. Watch. You like watching, Captain? Not many people know that the chair is painted yellow. You’d be the only guy in the know. Imagine your friends. You could tell them.

Dr Strangelove
General Jack D. Ripper: I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

2001 A Space Odyssey

Hal: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently.

A Clockwork Orange
Alex: (narrating) I had not cut into any of Dim’s main cables and so, with the help of a clean castook, the red red croovy soon stopped and it did not take long to quieten the two wounded soldiers down in the snug of the Duke of New York.

Barry Lyndon
Narrator: Barry's first taste of battle was only a skirmish against a small rearguard of Frenchmen who occupied an orchard beside a road down which, a few hours later, the English main force would wish to pass. Though this encounter is not recorded in any history books, it was memorable enough for those who took part.

The Shining
Jack Torrance: Wendy, Darling, Love of my life, I’m not gonna hurt ya. You didn’t let me finish my sentence. I said I’m not gonna hurt ya. I’m just gonna bash your brains in.

Full Metal Jacket
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I bet you’re the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the God**** common courtesy to give him a reach around.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.