Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
craigbraddick

I do not entirely disagree with your premise though Yavapai probably would not fit that criteria. It was the only track to race in AZ over the summer and the only adjoining state with racing is NM.

Incidentally, Darwin used "survival of the fittest" not to mean elimination of the weakest but metaphorically as: "better adapted for immediate, local environment." Using Darwin's measure, Yavapai had it correct but were hamstrung by financial problems and questionable management practices from the past.

Scientists still misuse the term today (very frustrating) and of course religious people often abuse the phrase in their God centered creation myths they try to propagate as science.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, Sonny. I hope to pick up some fill in work soon and am looking forward to seeing my family again and getting my career back on track.

Craig

Last edited by craigbraddick; 07-28-2011 at 03:02 PM.
craigbraddick is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)