Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 02:45 PM   #99
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
So...when you see individuals walking along separate paths...their individualism resembles a "group" in your mind? Okay...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Are you trying to tell me there is no other person who thinks like you about social policies, spiritual concepts, or on any human endeavor? Do you want us to believe you were raised in a vacuum and you were not influenced by other people and their teachings?

BTW the word "group" includes types it is not limited to physical presence.

It is possible, no one ever discussed politics with me on a serious level till I met my step dad when I was 14, yet I was a hard core Republican at the age of 7, staying up all night watching election returns worried that Nixon would lose to Humphrey. I have also been an atheist from about the same age and my mother took me to church every Sunday till I was 12. I also had a grandmother, and other family members whose life revolved around church who I saw quite often also. Most atheists I know were raised by fellow atheists, but not me.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)