Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #11
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i examined Antrim county about 3 weeks ago.. when you compare the results of 2016 to this one you will see that Gary Johnson got 3.4$ of the vote there, in 2020 Trump should have got i higher percentage in 2020. but if you look at Dunn county in Wisconsin, Trump got more there. in Wisconsin there were a lot of precincts where Trump over achieved and didn't make sense. it was a very tough election to go over and find conclusive results in either side rigging this election.. the other variable was in 2016 in states like North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana where there was another 3rd party candidate that scored high, McMullin. although there were some suspicious spots, it was very tough to prove anything far away from the ordinary took place.

the supposed beef with the Dominion voting machines were that you could have walked into the voting booth, made a vote for Biden and it registered for Trump.. if that happened, it would be impossible to prove.

I think the easiest way to check for fraud would be to do a forensic scan of the ballots.

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, the guy who invented Q Code, explains it here:
https://xotv.me/channels/233-economi...utton-pulitzer

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-14-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)