Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 08:57 PM   #5
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensacola Pete View Post
I don't play Australian racing. A man who does/did play them and wouldn't make things up told me to avoid it for at least a few months. I don't know what it's about. He didn't elaborate, but his word is good enough for me.

I don't understand the fascination with it anyway. I looked at it a few times. North America has its own separate pools for Australian racing, and they're less than $5k each.

Just a heads-up...
maybe he had a bad dream!

the thing i hate about australian racing, or more specifically the state i live in, victoria, is that crooks seem to be able to flourish with near impunity.

maybe he was referring to robert smerdon the trainer and the company he was part of 'aquanita racing'.

my guess is that the enquiry will drag on for years and he will get a smack on the wrist, despite all the damning evidence against him and others.

that seems to be par for the course in victoria these last few years.

my perception is that the joint is run by crooks for crooks.
that is just my take though, and not necessarily correct.

i have not bet horses in my home state for more that 20 years, even when i was still betting elsewhere.
steveb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement