Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:39 AM   #10192
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
In all threads here, the usual tactic by those on opposite sides, is to make a case (logical opr illogical) for their views. Perfectly normal. The rhetoric does become heated. However I only recall one bet as a result of heated words. And it was not a complicated wager.

Bid Mack bet one presidential candidate wining against someone else' other candidate (don't remember who) and lost. A simple yes/no outcome not in question. Big Mack took his medicine like a man, as fae as we know, and quit the board like a stand up guy.

Why do you not support your weird contention in a straightforward way, and prove to us you are not a coward or even worse, a liar? A bet in this case can and should be clearly stated without layers of twisted interpretations and skullduggery and distraction. And more importantly, a bet is not needed for you to make your case. Although you were the one proposing it. Loaded with arbitrary conditions

Why play silly childish games? I would have thought you would be eager to prove you case, and prove I and the rest of the world wrong?
Why are so impatient? Don't you know: I'm keeping you on the hook to torture you? And it's working like a charm! Why don't you frantically wiggle up another tantrum for us?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)