Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 05:22 AM   #1
thaskalos

What's a horseplayer to do?

It's obvious that we are only days away from having all our racetracks shut down...and it's anybody's guess how long this hiatus will last. Dilanesp suggested some time ago that this would be the perfect time for our government officials to legalize and offer online poker to the bored-to-death gamblers...but this idea is admittedly too much of a longshot for us to entertain seriously. I've been noticing that horse racing is alive and well in Australia and Hong Kong though...and their running schedule as shown on Twinspires compares very favorably with my own sleeping schedule. And I wonder why the ADWs here are not making a better presentation of their overseas product to their local customers...since the foreign product is the only thing that they will soon be left with to peddle. Can't the ADWs here get their hands on some better past-performances for the overseas action...so the local customers here can be enticed to bet a little more on these races than they currently do? Isn't this better than just returning our deposits and closing shop?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.