Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 03:45 PM   #148
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I’m 100% certain there has been an agenda to vaccinate and that mandates, ignoring natural immunity, minimizing the use of therapeutics etc… has all been part of it. The obviousness of it is partially why I am so skeptical to begin with.

What is less certain is whether the entire thing is a kind of noble lie where they are sacrificing some truth for some perceived greater good from broad vaccination (I would still disapprove of the lying) or some combination of them knowing the risks are way worse than they are saying and hiding it, still thinking there’s a net benefit despite those risks, corruption being involved, incompetence being involved, covering their asses being involved etc…

There are still some very bright people like Nassim Taleb defending vaccination and that think the anti vaxers are all wrong and nuts.
The biblical problem I have with the "noble lie" theory is two things: It greatly diminishes all the negative things the bible says about lying, and actually tries to turn their lies into "white" ones. And the second big problem with the noble lie theory is that I can't find any biblical exception to just general lying. On something as important as injecting experimental drugs into my body, I fully expect to make an informed decision based on factual data and not be coerced by lies.

I see behind this "pandemic" a much more sinister motive for all the lies and misinformation. When hasn't a dimwit ever wanted to exploit a crisis (even a manufactured one) for political gain? January 6th is a great example.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)