Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #39
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm attaching the link to analysis of Bush's speech and his use of the phrase "new world order". As the author rightly surmises:

It seems like everyone in the business of New World Order is singing from the same sheet of music.
The "analysis" is a paper apparently written by an Air Force Major in some military class. I'm sure he got at least a Pulitzer Prize for it. I don't care what some random guy thinks about it, I care what Bush said about it. And he said absolutely zero that could be construed as advocating a one world government. And you have not shown any such words from Bush.

Mikhail Gorbachev was also advocating a "new world order" at the same time. You want to show me where Bush and Gorbachev were singing from the same sheet of music? Or is that a shite of music?

Quote:
It's sad that you can't (or won't) think through the profound implications to Bush's words.
Implications mean interpretation. I don't presume to interpret Bush's words as anything other than what he said and did. Unlike some presidents I could name, I take the man at his word that he means what he says.

Quote:
Meanwhile, enjoy living in denial. If it's any consolation to you, you have plenty of company. Personally, though, I'd prefer dealing with historical facts.
The historic fact is that there exists no record of Bush advocating a one world government. Amen.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)