Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 12:06 PM   #20
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmassbob View Post
1.He was arrested. In most cases you need some pretty solid stuff to just go out and arrest someone.

2. It's public info and although it may be older news (1980'S) he was proved to be involved in race fixing which stemmed from his alcohol and drug addiction issues back then.

IMO, IF a jockey is ever found to be guilty of race fixing it should mean automatic banishment. How can anyone tolerate or accept anything else ?

This should not be the type of business you get a second or third or fourth chance.

If you work at TSA security at the airport and let a passenger through with contraband and found guilty you will never work for the government again.

Why is racing different ? It should not be.

I respect everyone's opinion on this but not many other then myself have offered one.
Good post.

I'm gonna stick with those pesky rules called

Innocent until proven guilty (and)

Due process.

» Advertisement