Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 04:32 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Its really quite sad. My mom died from Alzheimer's disease. My best guess is Biden's about halfway there. The speech and thinking goes first, the limbs eventually become useless, then it attacks the vital organs till they're useless as well.
I'm a lot more angry with those accountable for his historical derailment, than Biden himself. This includes (perhaps more than anyone else) his wife. She understood the consequences of him being elected, yet sat around on her dead ass and did nothing. No doctors there, not in anyone's wildest dreams.

Sorry about your mother, that is tough to witness. I have been in your shoes too many times. As for Biden it is the biggest public case of elder abuse ever seen. If he wasn't a career politician who saw himself as smarter and better than everyone when he wasn't I would feel sorry for him, but I don't.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)