Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 02:08 PM   #49
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Right just like they convinced "lied" to a judge to spy on Trump. What was it five or six times?

Funny Trump turned over 15 boxes... and by dang. They come and seize 15 boxes in their raid. What are the odd.

And what are the odds that more then one will be stuffed with something. I mean the Democrats as we know are well versed in stuffing boxes. I'd say better then hitting the pick 6 with three horse fields in all the legs.

They are so fearful of Trump and desperate to keep him out... they will stoop to new lows in any effort that could do that. Hell I bet they find the outline to the entire J/6th plan... Humpty (Adam Schitt) and Dumpty (Jerry Nadherder) can hardly wait to review what they drafted.

So did CNN get the call or Colbert to video it?
My understanding is that it is the same 15 boxes. Justice had requested the boxes be set aside and then turned in. Apparently the turned in part never happened. So, the FBI had to go get the boxes.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)