Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 06:21 AM   #12
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
A few years ago I visited a friend of mine down in Alabama for the Breeder's Cup. This was in a window where some of us "complainers" still had access to the Classic (Winticket) menu, like me. My buddy was an intermittent "Big Day" player, logging in a half dozen times per year. He logged into TS, and no classic menu to be found. I looked 'cause I thought he was joking - but it just wasn't on his menu for his account.

He called support, and they told him it was no longer available. When he told support his friend still had access to the Classic interface, they responded with "some special account holders still get it..."

Funny, during the whole debacle of the conversion to the new and not-so-improved interface, I never felt special.

I quit using Twinspires except for PPs and a minimum bet. I thought somewhere along the line the Classic/Winticket interface was completely gone, but about month or so ago I noticed it was available. It's a little buggy with a couple of things (sometimes loses the tracks selected), but it's much better than the new interface.

Still just using WS for PPs and minimum bets.
Living in NY , I get screwed with any ADW I use....

So the one thats the easiest will be the go to....which is TS again....

I must be happy because I built up my balance in a few days...

Park , when you say "buggy" do you mean losing feeds a few times ...I do experience that

Mike
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)