Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:16 AM   #9
minethatbird08

Conveyance was my worst bet. In my defense it was only my second KD and I really didn't know a lot. Regardless, I did come out ahead as a had a smaller win bet on Super Saver and really had a huge score with General Quarters in the Woodford a race earlier.

My Derby Bets history (at least my main choices)

2014- Intense Holiday. Probably my worst Derby, only Danza came in on my Tri bet

2013- Orb. Golden Soul ruined tri

2012- I'll Have Another future Bet had at like 28 or 29-1. Put a decent sized show bet on Bodie. Probably my best performance to date. No exotics see below.

2011- Nehro and Mucho Macho Man with a few others in a tri...Uggh. I hit big early on the card and basically went for the tri. My Dog picked Animal Kingdom, go figure. Yes we let our pets "pick" a horse. Crumple up a pieces of paper with a number and throw them in the air; the one they sniff first is their $2 win bet. The two cats have yet to pick a winner; this was the dogs first bet and his only winner.

2010- Conveyance - See top of page

2009- Pioneer of the Nile ATB basically doubled my money. No I did not have minethatbird. It was the first derby I attended and what really got me into the sport.

What I learned so far:
1. Don't take a sprinter in the Derby
2. Bad betting can ruin good handicapping
minethatbird08 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)