Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 07:52 AM   #71
Maximillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The reactions here to CD compared to the reactions to LRL when they shut down racing for a few days back in April after some breakdowns are quite remarkable.

From what I gather, people were kinda losing their shit about the LRL situation...it was another overreaction and another "OMG, this doesn't look good at all for Maryland racing with the Preakness coming up..."

People were speculating back and forth what could be causing this...blah blah blah

But here, in this thread, we have people criticizing CD for overreacting to a STATISTICAL ANOMOLY (which is exactly what I said the LRL situation was...I believe I was criticized for being another uncaring asshole who wants to see horses die...or something like that).

Very weird.
It's probably an anomoly either way but the first thing to look at in both cases should be the horses themselves rather than the track imo.
Maximillion is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)