Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HSH Software
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 05:01 PM   #10
kdavis7837

Thank Mike, I understand how you feel, after 40+ yrs handicapping about everyday I was just plain Burned out, It wasn't fun anymore, I didn't contact Dave because I thought he held the secrets to my fortune, been around awhile and know better, nor have I any intention of changing the basic Handicapper part of me, I contacted him because I just simply wanted something different, if I downloaded one more Bris PDF or stared at Timeform was going to rip the few hairs I have left out of my head
The way I see it, I am having fun again, its not all about the money, it helps but more about the game to me but it was to the point that I feel guilty if I didnt have my head buried in PP's.
I was Lucky, I know that but the program paid for itself the first day I attempted to use it. Dumb luck because it sure wasn't skill, I lost a little over the week, less than 100.00 I think, a good week compared to others but today I am up, a lot, not bragging but just saying its fun, more fun than say hrs reading PP's which I was beginning to hate. So its all good, the support is tremendous, I asked and there was no consultation fee, I even interrupted a couple of those guys dinners and they stayed with me, cant help it, still impressed and would recommend the product but then somethings work for some and not for others, who Knows, I developed a little system about play not play based on percentages. So far its working for me but that might change tomorrow, Like you said " Its racing" at least I can honestly say I didn't waste my money (this time anyway) Darn, see what I get just lost the first at Delmar, Inquiry not going to help

Last edited by kdavis7837; 08-22-2020 at 05:09 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)