Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 06:10 AM   #8
proximity

middle pair massacre....this too shall pass??

ok poker fans, we are back in exciting Atlantic City where the rain has finally decided to take a break, just before we started building another ark.

someday we'll receive 5x tier credits for our action but unfortunately we will have earned it the hard way with my $3 poker profits at harrah's being our lone Caesars success. maybe today our luck will turn like the weather did?

after a boardwalk stroll down to tropicana's Gilchrist restaurant for breakfast we check out the outlet mall before heading over to harrah's again. estrella hits the slots while I try and pick up where we left off at the 3/6 tables.

yesterday I was card dead but at least had a lot of easy folds that kept me in the game. today I get the cards but middle pairs 77-jj consistently see AKX flops and I lose at least twice with each of those hands without picking up a win. a buxom beauty enters the game with a tattoo that says "this too shall pass." when a suited ace rivers a flush, I'm wondering if these inked words could prove prophetic but alas the flush only gives me a false hope although we at least limit the loss to double digits.

on the ride back to grantville we discuss where Dallas patriarch Jock Ewing would rank among the great pacemen of this website. I say midpack but estrella actually goes with 75th percentile, mumbling something about modern fluoride in the water lowering testosterone?

thank you for reading!

game -98 (3/6 lim)
year -95 (1-1)

Last edited by proximity; 04-19-2024 at 06:12 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)