Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:38 PM   #67
Poindexter

Thaskalos, you are constantly talking how easy it is to beat sports. If you are that good, congrats. I have done a lot of simulations on 11/10 betting and imo you pretty much have to be able to hit 55 percent long term if you want it to amount to anything significant long term. Higher would be much preferred. That is very hard for most. Go to the eog forum and view the play of the day thread. These are passionate sports bettors giving their best play each day. This has been going on for years. The guy at the site tracks their records and puts it up every few days. Go through the list and tell me what percentage of those posted records on that list make you think 55 percent is easily attainable?
Most people lose sports betting too. They just aren’t getting crushed on the pricing if they don’t venture away from the 11/10 plays. If I recall correctly I think Vegas takes about 15 percent on sports betting, so obviously a lot of folks do venture away from just 11/10 bets.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.