Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 02:22 PM   #37
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
So when all of those democrats leaders were calling for actual violence, where was your call to monitor and shut down those sites???
I never called for anyone to shut down or monitor any sites. I said that Trump did, and if you wish me to link you to the speeches where he did that, I will be glad to oblige.

Here, I simply responded to a post asking why accounts were shut down.

I also just re-posted Twitter's official reasons why they closed Trump's account that THEY GAVE in their blog.

I am not Twitter. If you disagree, disagree with Twitter. I did not make their rules. If you believe there was nothing objectionable in the posts they found objectionable, take it up with them.

As far as the FBI leveraging informants at Parler, I did not say I was in favor of that. I simply shared that that is what is going to happen. Because I live in reality.

Again, if you disagree with the FBI, take it up with the FBI.

They really wouldn't have to do any work now anyway, now that QAnon Congresswoman Margerie Greene went on Parler nd told her followers she needs their emails and phone numbers because of “the Great Purge” ....... hundreds of patriots just doxxed themselves......

Like I said, some people are just too dumb to use the internet.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)