Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 08:13 PM   #6
ultracapper

Impeachment is the proper choice of the two. The 25th Amendment option is a precedent you don't even want to set, not in this kind of an instants. Settle his presidential ass down, make it clear that he must immediately shut his braindead pie hole, and if you want to spend the next 2 weeks impeaching for inciting a violent attack on the capital, knock yourself out. The Congress was going to recess until the inauguration anyhow. If crack case Pelosi wants to hang around Washington instead of enjoying a couple weeks off, let her play politics. She literally hates his guts. The fact she called for enacting the 25th proves she's playing politics. She knows damn well the 25th is inappropriate in this case, but now she can say the GOP wouldn't do anything, but look at me, protecting the flag and San Francisco and whatever the hell it is that lady stands for.

In all seriousness, I hope Biden rises above it and lets it pass. He's come out and said a couple things in support of steps the Dems are taking, but I really hope he lays back. Trump is either going to leave the country in a couple weeks, or hole up in FLA. Let the attorney general of New York do your dirty work. They're gnawing at the bit to come after him as it is.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)