Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 11:29 PM   #16
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Where is the outrage that we see all these really deplorable but healthy people that are JUMPIMG the vaccine line while worried, everyday citizens go wanting?

Why should Sen. Marco Rubio, Rep. A-O Cortez, a nobody actress Stephanie Elam, Sen. Liz Warren, Sen. Mitt Romney, has-been Oliver Stone and a few other elites gain a medical edge in this crisis??

They jump the line and take advantage of the rest of us because they could, that's why. One more fraud to add that I forgot: according to a really sick Joe Biden, "President" Kamala Harris.

PS--I am not including others we know of such VP Pence, Rep. Pelosi, Dr. Fauci, Joe Biden simply because they are older and in two cases anyway FATTER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
One more fraud to add that I forgot: according to a really sick Joe Biden, "President" Kamala Harris.
While I agree with you about the lesser luminaries, I don't agree about Pence, Harris or Biden.

And yes, people who should be getting it aren't. For the record, my mom is 93, in a PT rehab facility after a hip break, and she has not even received her vaccine yet. I'm pretty po'ed about it.

but back to the ones I disagree w/you about.

If Trump had not already had Covid, I'd say he should be in front line, as the leader of a nation. And Pence, too, because with still almost a month before he is no longer VP, if something were to happen to Trump, Pence would have to step in until the new POTUS is inaugurated.

I mean, this is just common sense.

But you think the soon-to-be POTUS should only be vaccinated because "he's fat" and that our soon to be Vice President of the United States, who would take over in case something happened to the President, should NOT be in the front line to be innoculated for Covid-19?

Such a patriot you are.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)