Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 11:48 AM   #8438
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
I was wondering that when I saw the news about Luke Letlow, Louisiana’s incoming Republican member of the U.S. House.

Because he was only 41 and looks trim and healthy.

Then, I read that Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told AP that "Letlow didn’t have any underlying health conditions that would have placed him at greater risk to COVID-19."

So, poor guy contracted covid on Dec 18th, was home quarantining, then admitted to hospital out of abundance of caution in order to receive Remdesivir and steroids. On Dec 24th there was an announcement that he was stable. Next thng you know he passed away on Dec 29th.

Seems like this is the way it happens for some people, like their 5th-6th day they start to get "sicker".

Anyway, condolences to his wife and 2 small children.

Bottom line you can't make rules about this disease, nor about any individual's biology. Nor does this virus have a binary outcome.
Today's Dallas morning news for Dallas county.. 16 dead, 15 had severe underlying conditions.

The only one that didnt was a woman in her 80s
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement