Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 06:41 PM   #264
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFridays View Post
Nice results today at GPX and Tampa for the Place to Win and Tips programs you have, Greg. Have you had those programs a long time? Do you remember where you purchased them from? I think I might have the Place to Win program laying around somewhere, but not sure where. I probably got it off Ebay.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Greg. Thanks for your posts, hard work, and great programs you share with us.

Hey HPF...I've had the TIPS software for maybe 6-7 years--used the paper/pencil methodology before that. I actually purchased the program from RPM for appx $300... (with PLACE-TO-WIN, and SHOW-A-PROFIT built in). Thank you for the kind words

Ghostrider: I do not use the pre-set "values" in TIPS. I don't think I even tested it as programmed--immediately made my own values for everything. These are the Tips I have set at 100 each:

Distance Switch
Rider Switch
Layoff/WUTT
WUT
("WUT" is referring to an unusual amount of works leading up to today's race--Wound Up Tight). The extra T means he's REALLY wound up--a plus (or 2) added is the epitome of wound up tight.

I can scan through any card in seconds--looking for any horse with a 300+ score.

Tomorrow I see a couple:

TUP 4TH HOLLYWOOD HEAT 20-1
GPX 8TH FRECCIA D'ARGENTO 8-1

Both horses are being prepped for a win attempt...depends on if the connections can get it done. I don't think that GPX horse's trainer has EVER won a race, in very few starts. We'll see.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)